Yesterday Colby turned 16 months old! I read him a Barney book every day before his nap and bedtime. One of the pages says, "Barney brushes his teeth and smiles". After I read that to him I do a really cheesy smile at Colby. I started saying to him, "Colby, smile". This is what he does after I say that:



I think he is ready for our family picture this week!
7 comments:
He is getting so big! I love the hair:)
He's so cute!! He already looks different to me! It was just a month ago!! Did he get a haircut or something?
SO CUTE!!! I just want to snuggle him!
so cute!
TOO CUTE!!! Give those cute cheeks some kisses for me!
JoLynn
You have to love when the kids get all cheesy to take pictures. You kame really cute babies J!!!!
He is so cute and getting way too big...Stop Growing Colby!!!
Post a Comment