14 years ago
November 5, 2008
Daily Gratitude
Today I am grateful for YUMMY food and custard from Freddy's- 51st ave. and Bell Rd. We ate yummy burgers and frozen custard. Their custard is not as good as Nielsen's Custard in Mesa but their burgers are SOOO yummy (you have to get California style)! Oh, when I ordered the food the manager came up and said "Those are a lot of boys for you to wrangle." That is a new word to describe our crazy clan- "wrangle". Anyway, Hopefully I will burn some of the calories off tonight at basketball (yes ladies, I'm sure there will be a gratitude day for basketball soon- that is if no one trips me on purpose again). Of course I am grateful for my Family too (more posts on them later)! This was the 5th picture I took, can you tell by the look on Dan's face! I cant wait for the family picture in a few days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You have a darling family. Your picture of Dan made me laugh because it reminded me of Brian and the way he looks sometimes with the whole picture thing. These men are pretty funny, they just don't get it I guess.
Well I'm grateful for your blog. I have to say that your blog is one I check pretty regularly because I always enjoy your posts. They always put a little smile on my face. Thanks for sharing!
JoLynn
Well at least Colby is happy about it...he's so darn cute! Maybe you should start taking pictures of Dan all day, in different poses, playing, sleeping, taking a bath, wait, not that one. Then he would learn to love pictures too!
Post a Comment