November 23, 2008

Just Thankful....

Today I am grateful for this months Ensign. It has the General Conference addresses in it and today I have been reading the talk by President Monson titled "Finding Joy in the Journey" on page 84. I really try every day to find joy in my journey as I'm sure most of us do. Here are his closing remarks from this talk "Brothers and sisters, my sincere prayer is that we may adapt to the changes in our lives, that we may express our gratitude always and thus find joy in the journey." Happy Sunday everyone!

3 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I loved that talk! I too try to find joy in the journey but sometimes it's easier to do than other times! But I guess is what is important is that we are always trying.
JoLynn

Holly said...

That was my favorite talk!!

Unknown said...

Love that talk!