This was the easiest picture I have ever had taken of all 4 boys. It helps when 3 of them are wearing masks! I could care less what kind of faces they were pulling under those! Julia, maybe we should come up with some cute Christmas masks for our Christmas picture???!!!??
9 comments:
Very Cute!
You're so on top of things! Very Cute!
That's awesome! Maybe we can come up with some Christmas costumes!
That is darling. And man your on the ball with Halloween Cards. I just hope I can get Christmas Cards done!
JoLynn
I love the pic. Can I have one? I REALLY need a new one of your kiddos. Thanks for coming over last night. I loved seeing you guys.
Very nice picture! And congrats on the 3 and a half pounds. I think I gained that much last night at the in laws house. Its always fun for me to see your blog and see how you are all doing. Miss you guys!
Brent
Your kids are adorable. Your Halloween card looks so professional too! Miss you guys!
I didnt know you were a mom that did cards like that, well done!! who needs julia anyway?
Bree- I dont, Picture People does!
Post a Comment