November 11, 2008

Today's Gratitude

I know this is totally lame and that I really should pick something else to be grateful for but I am just not feelin' it today, you know what I mean? I am grateful that "weigh in" was not today! We changed the weigh in to be on Thursday's now. So, if you want to join the "hot mama" group- come to aerobics on Thursday's and weigh in!

4 comments:

Brianne said...

I think there is nothing lame about being grateful to have "weigh-day" being moved back :)

Rebekah's Mom said...

Not a lame thing to be grateful for at all. After the day you've had, I'd think it would be the bright spot!

Cathy said...

What happened today???

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Nothing lame about that one. Man as of late I try to put off the weigh in thing as long as possible that's for sure!!!
JoLynn