I don't know.... that 1/2 a cookie from lunch today just might come to bite you in the ass. JK :) I'm sending Bekah to Christian's game tomorrow to help you. David's game starts at 9:00 and will go until 11:00 (at the latest). I'll be home after that. I'd love to check out any "hand-me-down/ups" you have:) By the way, thanks for today. I needed to get out with someone other than the people I live with.
2 comments:
I don't know.... that 1/2 a cookie from lunch today just might come to bite you in the ass. JK :)
I'm sending Bekah to Christian's game tomorrow to help you. David's game starts at 9:00 and will go until 11:00 (at the latest). I'll be home after that. I'd love to check out any "hand-me-down/ups" you have:)
By the way, thanks for today. I needed to get out with someone other than the people I live with.
Good health is definately something to be grateful for! I'm so grateful for my good health that's for sure!
JoLynn
Post a Comment