October 5, 2008

Sweet Slumber

Don't you all wish you could fall asleep like this??!!?? This is how my sweet Colby goes to sleep every day. For those of you that think this picture is inappropriate, I say get over it or in my true words "bite me"! :)

12 comments:

barryblog said...

It must be a boy thing. Jaxson always did this. I am still always pulling his hand out of my shirt. At some point it goes from funny to creepy!! He is still cute and funny.

Cindy said...

I bet Dan likes to go to sleep like that too!!

Kaye said...

I'm not kidding - you look really good in that picture!

Julianne said...

Kaye- not bad for 4 kids sucking the life out of them AND no bra or boob job, huh?!?

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I think its a boy thing also! I don't remember Brilynn doing that but both my boys did it when they were little. Brian says that's his favorite way to go to sleep!
JoLynn

Holly said...

Hmmmm...nice tits!!! You really are my sister...not the tits part, but actually posting a picture of "Colby-Sac" fondling you & the "bite me" comment. Love it!!

Julianne said...

Holly- I wish I took after you in the "tits" department! MEP said that when she gets rich she is gonna pay for me to get a boob job. I guess she thinks they are really bad! MEP- do you remember saying that? I'm holding you to it!

Brianne said...

ha, ha ,ha that is a hilarious pic. I haven't had boys yet so I am at least aware that this is a common occurance apparently with boys when I do have one now. Thanks for the warning :) You are so funny!!

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

I love your tits J!! They are still perky and cute! It is all kids comfort and if this is where he or others find it then what the heck right!

Anonymous said...

Nice Julianne....nice...what guy wouldn't wanna fall asleep like that!!

The McLaws Family said...

That is actually the cutest thing I've ever seen. And seriously, Nice rack, I'm jealous.

little miss bean said...

i love this! it totally is a boy thing! michael still has an obsession with mine... he once even told the young guy working the drive thru window at starbucks that "my mommy's boobs are soft and warm"... we WERE regulars! i stopped going for a while ;) xoxo