14 years ago
October 12, 2008
We all saw some thing at Church today......
So, today was the big Primary Program, meaning we had to (supposed to) get to Church 20 minutes early. Like that is going to happen when Church starts at 9am and you are part of the King family that likes to party all night and sleep all day (not really ALL day). Anyway, needless to say I was hurrying to get our 4 boys ready. Dan was at early meetings so he was not home to help me get them ready. Not like he is much help getting them ready when he is home, but that is besides the point! (I'm kidding about that comment by the way!) I rushed the kids out the door and we did arrive a few seconds early. Before Sacrament started Cooper did ask me where Pepper was (See post below). I again explained that she is in heaven. Then the Sacrament prayer was given and I opened my eyes to see Batman sitting right next to me! That's right my lovely Cooper decided he would pack his batman mask in the church bag today- unbeknown st to me. This kid is obsessed with his Batman mask. We got him the Batman costume for Halloween a few weeks ago and ever since then he has to wear the mask every day! He even slept with it on the other night (see below). So, we didn't see Pepper at Church today but we all got to see Batman! I think everyone that saw Batman today really enjoyed it! They probably enjoyed it even more because it was not their kid wearing the batman mask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
that is priceless...one time Darin packed our church bag and threw the flashlight in our bag (I didn't realize it until i noticed a light shining in my eyes). Another time it was a fake camera that made all the sounds. Oh and then there was the Sunday with the red laser light toy. Sundays are the best aren't they?
that is awesome...I am always thinking to myself where is a super hero when you need him. Now I know he is at church with the King's :)
thanks for entertaining the rows behind you at church Cooper-we loved it, we love you!! You are an awesome Batman!!
That was seriously SO cute!!! Cooper had everyone on our row entertained!!! Especially Grandma, she kept pointing him out to everyone! We love, BATMAN!
That is the cutest picture I have ever seen.....EVER!!
I was so excited to see Batman at church today!! Cooper you ROCK!!!
Oh I miss the Cooper. That is so very cute!!
We too saw Batman and loved it!
That is the funniest thing I have heard all day!! He is so cute in that little mask. A week after Trevee went to live with Heavenly Father, we went to my aunt's house. I asked where her dog was and Oaklee replied, "The dog went to play with baby Trevee". They are so sweet and innocent. They way they handle death can teach us all. She is definately my super hero!!
That is so funny! Landon has the same mask and it is worn everywhere also.
Boys are WEIRD!!! I love the batman mask.....a couple years ago at our primary program, George had brought some green vampire teeth. I had no idea until I saw him up on the stand with them in his mouth....thought I was going to die.
Man I wish we were in your ward we would have loved to have gotten to see Batman at church. Brian and I love watching the little kids at our ward. They just crack us up, funny how when our kids were little doing these things we it wasn't quite as funny to us as it is now. Anyway, we love the little kiddos they are so much fun! Enjoy these times they pass by pretty fast!
JoLynn
I am a huge fan of the Batman mask. Coop wore it all through the movie the other day. I kept wondering if he could see okay. I guess it was fine....
Post a Comment