October 14, 2008

Weigh Day!

Gotta love Tuesday weigh days! Today I lost a BIG FAT 0 pounds! Desperate times call for desperate measures...tomorrow I'm gonna start being pretty strict in my eating and see how much that pays off. So, as I am typing this I am enjoying my last bowl full of muddy buddies! Yummy! By the way, you other "hot mama's", why I am I the only one blogging about this??? Didn't we learn about not hiding your light behind a bushel at Church on Sunday?

P.S. Anyone can be part of the "Hot Mama" Club!

8 comments:

*JULIA* said...

Why are you blogging about it??
What else do you and your friends do in this little club?? It doesn't really seem like it's working........

*JULIA* said...

plus I don't really think that ward families should have "clubs"

Julianne said...

Wait, if I remember correctly Julia, YOU are the one that started this little club! l'm just trying to be Christlike and invite anyone that wants to join. And, did you say that you dont think the club is working? Are you implying that some of us are not losing weight? Wow, first you try to take me out at basketball so I cant lose weight and now you are saying that I'm fat! What is next??!!?

Mary said...

Julianne, you are such a dork. And for that reason, I am proud to call you my sister.

Tara said...

Julianne, did Julia mention to you that she decided she didn't like your 'hot mama' club anymore and she started a new one that weighs in on Thursdays. She said something about no one being as committed as she was, and no one was losing weight as fast as her so she wanted to start a new club with winners? Weird. I don't like to gossip, but I think someone might want to call her on that.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Does the Hot Mama Club involve trying to eat healthy and exercising...if so then count me out...I am on a diet of strictly cookie dough from here on out...It has worked for years keeping me relatively thin and when I changed it up and tried to be healthy I gained 5 pounds.
Oatmeal and pecans...they are somewhat healthy food RIGHT???

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Ya know Julianne, I'd love to be apart of your "hot mama club" but only if we can cut out the whole weighing thing and just eat muddy buddies. I love those things. They are the BEST! Hey besides you look awesome!
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

UMMM, Julianne....whats is this Muddy Buddies stuff....sounds like something right up my alley....don'tcha remember how much I enjoy junk food....remember how we would race to Kathi's house at lunch time so we could be the 1st to the microwave and to make ourselves a glass of Tang...Don't think I have had Tang since...do they still make it?