Happy Birthday to my
Chase! Today he is
7! We had a fun
LEGO party (it was half day). Chase pretty much planned the whole party- even down to what
color he wanted the streamers! He had very
specific plans and I tried my best to follow them. I even made my first (and hopefully last)
"theme party cake". I NEVER do that but because Chase really wanted this certain LEGO cake, I attempted it just for him. I must say it turned out ok. Happy Birthday Chase! We
LOVE you and are so happy that you are part of our family!

Here is the cake!

After the party Chase wanted to spend his birthday money. He picked out this $80 Lego toy! He is building it right now. He had a VERY happy birthday!
The one thing I dont like about LEGOS is once you build something and then later take it apart its alomost like you can never build that same thing again because pieces are missing, etc. If anyone has any tips on how to keep LEGOS better organized PLEASE let me know.
12 comments:
80 bucks for legos, dang!!!
Love the cake! I think it turned out adorable! I heard it was a fantastic party!
Happy Birthday to Chase!! And my brother always keeps those legos in a big ziploc bag with the instructions. Keep in mind he is 28 (and yes, still plays with Legos) and very organized, but that is an idea for you.
That cake is awesome. I kinda want it.
your cake turned out fantastic... but i don't even want to know how much food coloring you must have used! xoxo
Happy b-day to Chase!!
Love the cake...very cool!
Guess I need to add Chase to my October birthday list on my blog. Love the cake. Hey what about shoe boxes to organize those legos?
Way cute cake!! You are such a good mom! :)
Every time when my kids are done playing with legos I go and divide them up by color and by size divided into plastic containers. I also have a notebook with all the different instructions laminated and in order by difficulty.
...just an idea
Julia- when can you come over and show me how this is done?
Happy Happy Birthday Chase! Wow what a party! I love the cake! You are such an awesome Mom! It looks like a wonderful party!
JoLynn
P.S. Our Conner loves legos! You probably already do this but we buy the little containers that are made out of tupperware plastic with the lids. You buy them like at Target or Walmart. Then for each set of legos we buy I put them in one of those containers with all the instructions that go with those legos inside the container.
You have probably already tried this but it's what we do. Good luck with it!
Your kids are adorable. I bet you stay very busy with all boys. Your blog is so cute.
Post a Comment