14 years ago
October 28, 2008
Weigh Day!
I said I would post my Weigh Day.....I lost 3 1/2 pounds. That is really for two weeks though since I didn't weigh last Tuesday (we were out of town). I'll take it, better than nothin. No Breba, it is not 31 pounds, just three and a half! Slow Slow Slow! 6 more to go (CRAP, I mean 9 more- I was never good at math!) by December 16th- hmmmm, I think it is doable, maybe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Way to go Jules!! you are lookin hotter by the week!! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us!!
Yay! And of course 6 more pounds is doable!
You are way to cute!!! Ya know I have fluctuate between 10 pounds. I go along and I think I'm going to loose whatever it is at that moment to be on the low side of that fluctuating 10 pounds and I do so good for a couple of weeks and I will get even like 3 or 4 pounds away from the goal and then I just bomb it!!! And up I go back to the top of the fluctuating 10 pounds. It sucks! You are a real inspiration but I think you look great the way you are!!!
JoLynn
Good job you! That is GREAT!! I have decided to NEVER weigh myself again...it just causes me too much sadness. I just have one pair of jeans that I still need to fit into. Last week I got them on and zipped and everything...but could barely move...so I have a few more pounds to go...I love my skinny jeans...just wish I could remember the last time I wore them.!!
I wish I had your motivation and dedication...I just love junk food too much!
Congrats! You can so do it!
Awesome job! Are you taking any drugs that you'd like to share?:)
Shaunee-I'm not taking any drugs other than vitamin supplements. I am REALLY tempted to take some "cheating" drugs so this process will go by faster but I'm trying it the "natural" pain in the butt way! If you want to know the vitamin supplements just remind me to tell you.
Post a Comment