14 years ago
October 18, 2008
Shh.....it is a surprise!
We have decided to take off to Disneyland ONE LAST TIME tomorrow after Church. The kids don't know! I have secretly been packing and after Church tomorrow we are getting them in the car and driving to Disneyland! Our passes expire in a few days and we are not renewing them so this will be out LAST trip to Disneyland for at least a year, probably longer. Anyway, the kids did so well on their report cards that we are telling them that is why we are going. We are very proud of them. Christian is on Honor Roll (you have to be in 3rd grade or higher), almost made Principle's List and he has NO behavior problems (finally!!). Chase's teacher said she LOVES Chase and that he does whatever she says, he is in the highest reading group and she said that he is a great LEADER! Now if he can just do whatever I say at home! Anyway, Dan and I are both excited about taking them and making sure they know how proud we are of them! I'm off to do more packing as the kids are outside playing..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun! I have really good grades, so can I come too?? ha, ha! The boys will love this. Have a ton of fun!
why do you guys even live in arizona? you go to disneyland every other week? does that mean we will see you on weds. at bball!
Way to Go BOYS!!! I think thats awesome that you are taking them to Disneyland again. I think its great to let them know that your proud of them and what better positive reinforcement than a trip to Disneyland.
JoLynn
Have a great time!
I hope you finally get all the pin trading done that you have been trying to do all of these times. Maybe now you can stop emailing me pics of all the pins you are going to try and trade for. Good luck!
Hey...thanks for the heads up on Best Buy paying for grades. Hope you had fun at D-land. Tomorrow's game is at Goldwater.
Post a Comment