October 11, 2008

Seeing Pepper at Church

For those of you who dont remember, about two weeks ago our dog Pepper died. Cooper kept asking me where she went and finally I told him that she is in heaven now with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Well, tonight as I was getting him ready for bed I said "tomorrow when you wake up we are going to get ready for church. You get to go to your class at church tomorrow." He looked at me and excitedly said " Yeah, we get to see Pepper tomorrow at Church!" It was so cute! I guess he is thinking that is where Heavenly Father and Jesus are so Pepper should be there too! I'm having a hard time trying to explain to him that I dont think we are going to "see" Pepper at church tomorrow. I guess you never know, maybe he will see her there. I'll keep you all posted!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

I love the faith of children, I wish I was more like Cooper in my faith.