
Doesn't it look like fun...jumping off the top bunk onto a pile of pillows and blankets!?!

Yes, there are no closet doors in this bedroom because they have all been broken just like several other things in our home!

Cooper was even pulling some tricks!

We make cookies every Sunday! Here is Cooper helping me out. After we make the cookies the boys decide who we should take some to. The last several weeks Tracee has been the lucky recipient! I think she will keep getting them for the next 21 months while Rees is gone!
9 comments:
I love the cookie idea. You are such an awesome mom. Maybe I will try to incorporate the cookie thing into my family.
I also think the whole jumping off the bed thing looks like something my kids would sure find enjoyable!
JoLynn
This is so funny, it brings back memories of my brothers, however they used me instead of pillows. Gotta love boys.
I'd like to throw our name in there for cookie giving Sundays!!! You're a great mom. I was looking at the pictures thinking, good for Julianne, my kids can never see these pic's! Don't want them getting any wild ideas that their mom's as cool as the King's mom! :)
Good job. Your boys remind me of mine. Totally all boys and figuring out what ways to have fun. And as far as the cookie thing, I have some really good recipes if you want some.
is that what boys do??? i wouldn't know, i have barbie movies, dress up and blasting songs from camp rock and high school musical going on all the time. that is so cute that tracee gets the cookies, i think you should hint to them that tylar, kiley and brielle would love some cookies. it's only a 25 min drive!!
I love it! So comforting to know that life is the same for you...the jumping stuff, not the cookies. I am not that nice and end up eating most of the cookies I make. Boys are crazy!
Okay Julianne, maybe boys are crazier than girls. Our Sundays consist of the girls building tents and then jumping on top of them just to hear the other two scream. The cookies are a great idea.
You need to remind those cute little stinkers that Aunt Shaunee LOVES cookies. And she has Wii at her house:)
I'm sure there is never a dull moment in your house with all of those active boys!!!
Post a Comment