
WOW! I guess we look a little different! Dan still thinks I am hot and of course he is still hot :) I don't want to make this post too mushy or long so I will just say that I love Dan more now than ever. He is my best friend and lover. We have definitely been through a lot together and we have become a stronger couple because of it. I love you honey, Happy Anniversary!
Our Songs....
(I guess I cant add a new playlist in this post????? So, I changed our playlist below to play "our" songs.)
13 comments:
Julianne-
I saw your blog through Shayla's website. How funny! Remember me from the Agoura ward? I had no idea you even married Danny! That is so great! True high school sweethearts. Anyway, we live in AZ, too. Where are you at?
Cute boys!!! So handsome. You can check out my fam on my blog, as well. arizonasims.blogspot.com
happy anniversary! 12 years? where has time gone?
you both look SO young. 12 years and 4 handsome boys! congrats!!
18 years?!?! GEESE. I was 4...thats just sick...and SAD!
Congratulations! We just celebrated our 12th anniversary also. Great year to be married in!
Happy Anniversary!!! I still think you're both HOT, too!!!
Sorry to say that I'm gagging...."he's my best friend and lover". I just threw up in my mouth!! I wanna say J/K, but I'm not. Happy Anniversary!! So, is the baby #5 announcement going to happen in the next month or so then?? I mean he is you LOVAH and all...& it is your anniversary...just makes one think...hmmmmm.
Happy Anniversary!!! You two are a cute couple with darling little boys!
JoLynn
I knew when I put "best friend and lover" line in that some of you (especially my sisters) would be gagging. Get over it and go get with your lover (except for MEP- you better not have a "lover")!
Way to make your blog akward with that line. I didn't even want to comment on this post because you used the word lover. Happy Anniversary to you and Danny!
Happy Anniversary! We just hit our ONE-YEAR mark!
I'm cracking up at Holly. She's just jealous that she's not gonna be "lovin'" anytime soon, with a newborn:)
Congratulations on being married 12 years AND saying the word lover in the same paragraph. Happy Anniversary
Post a Comment