September 25, 2008

Just My Luck!

Tonight at basketball a certain someone (Julia) tripped me (probably on purpose) and I sprainged my ankle! Ok, I am kidding about her tripping me on purpose! I am able to walk (limp) on it so that good. Right now it is pretty swollen and throbbing. And, yeah, were waking up in less than 8 hours to go to Disneyland! I'll be fine, dont worry Julia! :) Oh yeah, Dan says I cant play anymore- he thinks I am too crazy. Obviously he has not seen Julia play...dont you all remember the bruises I posted a while back????

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, I missed a good b-ball night then, huh? Julia is so violent sometimes. She takes the game way too seriously. Hope you feel better and have fun in Disneyland! You can get a wheelchair and cut in line.

Krista said...

I know... I missed a good night as well!! I agree with Big Ash about the wheelchair thing... take advantage of that benefit! And you AND Julia are a "little" intense... :) but I still LOVE to go and watch you girls get worked up!

*JULIA* said...

Is this ANOTHER pity post?? Why don't you take some pics of your canker sores and show us those for a week. I really am sorry that your ankle got hurt when you were trying to run me over. My foot that you stepped on is just fine don't worry. Have a good time in disney and I hope to see pics of you on your motorized scooter.
I'm going to have to agree with Dan that you do get a little crazy playing basketball. It's just a friendly game.

*JULIA* said...

Maybe we should be on the same team from now on.

Tara said...

OK, I saw it all and I'm pretty sure I saw Julia's feet OFF the ground when she dove across the room slamming herself into poor little Julianne. Are you ok Julianne. That must have been a very traumatic experience for you.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh my goodness, bless your heart! Yeah, I think you better stay away from this Julia whenever you have anything important to do that you will need to walk or do anything physically. Just kidding-I don't even know this Julia, she's probably reading this thinking who is this person. Sorry. I was totally kidding. Anyway, I hope you are doing o.k. and that you have had a wonderful time at Disneyland!
JoLynn

Julianne said...

Thank you Tara- the eye witness that night! JoLynn-I probably should stay away from her! :) And for the record, I did not get a wheelchair at Disneyland! But, I am sad to report that I wont be at basketball this week or the week after or the week after that......I know you will all miss me terribly!

Briannon said...

what you cant miss basketball?! you have to come, be our ref or something, when will we ever see you?