1. Dogs- this week we got to babysit two dogs. I LOVED this dog! I got to chase him all around and man this dog was fast. Cooper and I had so much fun with the dogs although Cooper had an allergic reaction. Mom told him he was allergic to the dogs and Cooper called her an "idiot". I'm not gonna call my Mom that name, EVER.

2. Temple- we got to wait outside the Temple while my Mom and Dad were inside with Rees and Tracee. I asked my Dad later if this is where Jesus lives. I think I am pretty smart. Mom was sad because she really wanted a family picture at the Temple but she forgot the camera. We had to leave quick anyways because it was so hot and plus Mom learned that Cooper decided to pee on a tree right there on the Temple grounds in front of everyone! She doesn't understand, he REALLY had to go bad!
(taken with Mom's camera phone)
3. Trampoline- I love to jump. Mom says I just need to learn to tuck my head in a little better. It is fun to jump with Carter now too....I like to make him fall.
4. "Class" I like to go to "class" on Sunday now. "Schubert" is in there....he used to be our Stake President and now he is in "class" with me and he makes me a balloon hat or sword every Sunday. Mom was going to take my picture with my sword today but it popped in the car on the way home from Church."Schubert" let me sit on his shoulder so I could see the rain gutter regatta races better. He is pretty cool.
5. Chair races. Cooper and I made up this fun game. We take our chairs and pretend they are race cars. We push them as fast as we can around our "track" and see who wins! If Carter gets in the way I just run him over. He will learn to stay out of the way.
6. Books- I love to read. I already told you that I am pretty smart, now do you see why??
7. Prayer- I love to pray! If my Dad tells me no and that it is somebody elses turn, I will either run to my room and slam the door or I will just say the prayer out loud while the other person is saying it. My parents should be happy that I always want to pray
7 comments:
Laughing my head off right now!!!
Sooo cute!! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks:)
Love the chair races! Oh, and the prayer part... my kids and grandkids all do the same thing. So funny!
This was so funny! Colby, your mom develops new talents all the time. You are so lucky to have her. Give her a hug for me.
Oh my heck! This one's funny! I love the part about peeing on the tree! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!
How cute is that!! I love that you are doing all these posts with your kids.
Too cute. I sure got a good laugh out of this post! I'm so glad that other people's kids do these things like pee on the tree at the temple too! When great grandpa Ellsworth was being buried we temporarily lost track of our Conner and we turn around to find him peeing on some person's grave. I thought I was going to die! Oh well, such is life I suppose. It all makes for some fun stories, doesn't it?
Take Care,
JoLynn
Thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment