September 17, 2010

50 Years of Magic

50 years ago today, Dans parents were married! WOW! 50 years together- something very few celebrate these days.

Mom and Dad-
Thank you for being such a great example to us. I admire so much how you have worked to stay together in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, and in raising my wonderful husband and his four siblings. Thank you for loving and supporting us in all that we do. On this very special occasion of your 50th wedding anniversary, with a heart of deepest gratitude, I give you my honor, appreciation, admiration, and love.
Love, Julianne

Here they are at the 50th Anniversary/Reunion held this summer in California. ALL 26 of their Grandchildren were there! Soon there will be 27 Grandchildren!

More good times during the reunion......

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Carter's face as he's looking at the crying baby that he's sharing grandma's lap with. Also, are you making an announcement... or is someone else expecting #27? I congratulate his parents for 50 years, that's a great accomplishment these days... sad but true!

Cindy said...

Awesome!!!! What a great tribute to 2 amazing people!!!!!