September 19, 2010

Cooper's Sunday Seven

This is what makes me happy (typed by my Mom).

1. School- I want to go all day like my friend Brielle.

2. Cousins- three of my cousins came to visit today for a few hours before driving back to Utah. I wish they lived here!


3. Disneyland- I ask my Mom almost everyday, "How many more sleeps Mom?"

4. Friends- they make me happy.

5. Brothers (except for Chase....just joking)!



6. Scouts. I want to be a scout when I am 8 or 10. I really liked racing the boats this week at the rain gutter regatta. My brother Chase got his Wolf this week and I think that is really cool.


7. Mom and Dad

I'm going to take a picture with my Dad tomorrow and have my Mom put it on here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cooper, I loved reading your favorite things! I'm glad you got to visit with your cousins and it was fun to talk to you today.

xxoo Grandma Marti

Cindy said...

Great job Cooper!! I love you!!!

Unknown said...

Ah so sweet! Tell him I can't wait till he is a cub scout with us!