October 4, 2010

Carter's Sunday Seven (eight)!

I know, it is Monday.....our computer was down last night so I am typing this today for Carter. Here is what he is grateful for:
1. Outside- He LOVES to play outside! It does not matter that it is still over a 100 degrees out there, he wants out! He will bring me his shoes as his way of telling me he wants outside! He loves to slide, climb on anything and everything, jump on the trampoline, swing and play with balls! He watches his brothers like a hawk and will copy anything and everything they do....scary, I know!
2. Dogs- he goes crazy over dogs! Last week when we were watching those two dogs, he was in heaven. When we ask him what does a dog say, he opens his mouth, sticks out his tongue and pants.
3. Bath- ahh, so fun!
4. Food- Some favorites now are Mn M's, Mac n Cheese, bananas and watermelon.



5. Shadow- he recently found a new "friend" to play with!

6. Brothers (Family)- He learns way too much from these guys! Colby has taught him some really cool tricks....NOT! Carter pretty much knows that when Colby is around you either hit or tackle him! We dont mind much that he is doing this to Colby, trust me, he had it coming!
Another trick Carters brothers taught him!
7. The boob- yes, that is right- I am still nursing Carter at night. I think this should have been #1 on this grateful list!

8. How could I not mention how grateful Carter is for his Godmother, Godsister, and all his family and friends that love him!

I dont know why these pictures are so small...I will have to figure that out and change them!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hey, I have a great idea... Carter loves dogs and I have TWO that need a dog sitter while we're in Spain the 9th thru the 18th.... do you see what I'm getting at here? He's so adorable!

*JULIA* said...

Cheryl, Great IDEA to have Julianne dog sit. In fact I will pick them up from your house and drop them off to Julianne for you.
Julianne why is there not a picture for #7 ? Also I feel soo bad when Carter won't go to you when Im holding him. I know if one of my kids ever did that to me I would die.
Carter is the best godson ever.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Great Sunday eight;) He is such a doll! All of your boys are! If your ever giving them away we'll take a couple.

Take Care,
JoLynn

Unknown said...

We all love this little guy...he is growing up so fast!
Julia beat me to the comment about a photo for number 7!
Your Sunday Sevens have been very special...xxoo

Briannon said...

I understand that number 7 should probably be number 1 but shouldnt his god family be atleast number 2?