Just a quick update....today we went in for an ultrasound and then an appointment with the Doctor. NO, we did not find out the sex of the baby. The ultrasound says that the baby is
9 pounds 11 ounces. The technician measured 3 times to make sure that number was correct. I am only 37 weeks and now the baby gains a 1/2 pound a week!
Yes, the ultrasound could be off by a pound either way. I dont think the baby is that big yet but only time will tell. I am not showing any signs of going into labor any time soon :( Hopefully soon I will or else my Doctor is going to want to schedule a c-section- YUCK! A healthy baby is all we want. Stay tuned. Oh, I added another poll for those of you who care....We have been set on the name Carter for the baby (yes, we think it is a boy) but Rhegan has suggested the name Cannon and the boys like that name. Dan and I are not sure. What do you think-
Carter or Cannon??
This picture was taken today.
16 comments:
Oh wow, good luck Julianne!
I like both of those names. All your boys names are all darling. However, I think maybe I like Carter better but then again Cannon isn't a name you hear everyday so that is good. Either name is great and goes nicely with your other boy's names. BUT maybe you should have a sweet little girl named picked out to, you may be surprised:)
JoLynn
P.S. Thanks for all your sweet comments on our blog!
I like both names! Good luck with the remaining days of your pregnancy!!!
Okay, I will vote for a particular name...Cannon.
How many times can we vote?????
Zach was just saying the other day that when Jacquelynne gets married and has a baby, she should name him Carter! Of course, Jacque just rolled her eyes! :) So, I'm voting for him and saying Carter...
Can't wait!
As long as your baby comes out while I'm in AZ the world will be fine! :) You know Carter Lynn sounds good. Lynn's a boys name too... :)
I voted for Cannon...but I tried to talk Darren into Canyon? What do you think? Holy Cow 9+ lbs I can't even imagine!!
P.S. Cannon would be cute for your little girl too.
I like both too, but Carter might flow better with King than Cannon would. 9lbs......good luck with that!
I look both names. I voted for Cannon just because it is a little different than usual. I only know 1 little boy by that name and he is a sweet heart. Also I will be praying for you and that 9 lbs of joy :) I'm still crossing my fingers for a girl though in all honesty :)
My vote is Carter. I met a little girl named Carter the other day too and thought of you since you don't know the sex. I hope you don't have a C section. Good luck with everything. I wish I were there to help.
Carter! I think the boys like Cannon because they love doing cannon balls!
Holy crap, Julianne. Cross your legs till I get home! I don't want to miss little Carter Kay's birth. I can't wait to snuggle all 12 pounds of her ;) Woop woop!!!
WOW! She/he will be big and adorable. All your babies are. I wish I still lived close. We have kids all the same ages (at least the last 3). Carter sounds like a King name. What about Camry for a little girl??
Julianne...my heart just literally broke for you! I have to say...I love how the rest of your body looks exactly the same but your tummy is carrying a 9 + pound baby!
I like Cannon...it could go either way! I am also bias to Cami/Carmeron/Cam??? :)
Brent and I will be in AZ in a couple weeks...if you are in a position for a visit...we should set something up!
You are adorable. Hang in there....and I vote Carter!
NINE POUNDS ALREADY!!! HOLY CRAPOLA JULIANNE!!! I vote for Carter--I wanted that name but Steve's cousin is naming their's Carter and she is three weeks ahead of me so we didn't want it to be confusing. Good luck Julianne!
Post a Comment