Carter Joshua King arrived at 8:09p.m.
Friday July 17
Weighing in at 8lbs15.7 ounces and 20 inches long.
He also has a bigger head so it was probably good he arrived by C-section.
Julianne did a great job and was so grateful to have her birthcoach/lifecoach/best friend
by her side the whole time encouraging and supporting her.

22 comments:
OH MY GOSH! He's so big, congratulations, you have THE most handsomest boys ever!
Congrats!!!!! Dawn called and told me the story. Exciting!! He looks beautiful and big. Eli saw the first picture and asked if they cut the babies head off. I explained it and he was much happier. Hope the recovery goes well. Very cute name too!
so sorry that you ended up with the c-section... but CONGRATS! We are happy for you and are glad that he made it here safe. Hope recovery goes well, we look forward to meeting Carter!
congratulations julianne! another boy!!!!! xoxo
Ah what the heck would you do with a girl anyway? Carter is very beautiful and very 'good sized'! Looks like he came from the same pea-pod as the rest of your boys! Congratulations!
Oh he's so cute! Congrats! He's exactly one month behind my little girl. Best of luck and remember to try and get some rest! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is just beautiful! Very exciting! Now you've got a basketball team! YAY!!! Go KING BOYS!
Congrats! So glad Carter is here and healthy. HAPPY FOR YOU!
CONGRATS!!! HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!! Big baby for being a week early!!! You go girl! All of your boys are so cute!
Congrats again you guys. He so looks like a King. So precious! Let me know if you need anything!!!
DANG! My competitive side was so hoping that I would be right!! But, yes, what WOULD you do with a GIRL??? We have plenty here if you ever need your fix! Congratulations to you both! Wish we could be there! Love you!
I am so happy for you! Boys are great! I hope you are all doing well.....hope you have a speedy recovery :)
Not surprising that the first picture grossed me out. It just looks painful and gross. And holy crap, he is HUGE. He's got the fat rolls on his legs already! Can't wait to see him in person!
Congrats on adding another cute boy to the King mix! That is one healthy boy! He really is a doll and for sure a keeper!! Wishing you well on a speedy recovery. Please call if you need anything!
Congratulations!! He is adorable! We're so excited for you... good luck with 5 boys! You're an awesome mommy!
YAY!!!!! Congrats to your WHOLE BOY-CONSUMED family!
We got the text at 2:00 a.m. and it scared the hell outta me! But it was so worth it.
Glad everyone is healthy and doing great. I love that Carters head is big...or so the post said...I have HUGE headed children and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Congratutations. He is a cutie. Take it easy.
Congratulations to you guys! So exciting! 5 BOYS! I'm impressed Julianne! I hope your recovery goes well.
Holy Cow! I think he is already as big as Spencer. Congrats!
the girls were AMAZED at the first pic..He is so precious! Congrats!!
Bekah and Eric almost puked at the sight of the first picture. I must say that I had better have 'favorite sister' status after this.... at least for a little while.:) love you!
good job girl friend! i hope you're able to get enough rest. seriously a girl would have rocked your boys world....trust me boys are easier! prayin for a speedy recovery for you and carter! xoxo
Post a Comment