Dan seeing the baby for the first time..............for those who didn't know Dan may or may not have missed the birth of his son because he was in California on a "business" trip.
Julianne was 5 minutes away from leaving the hospital when the nurse noticed the baby was having seizures and after being seen by the neurologist Julianne and baby Carter were sent immediately over to PHX childrens hospital via ambulance where the doctors discovered that Carter had had a stroke at some point and he is now undergoing a crap load of tests. He has been on medicine to stop the seizures which is helping and they are hoping to come home in a few days if all goes well. Julianne is living in the recliner next to Carters crib and keeping all the babies asleep with her snoring. Lucky for Julianne at least one of her Bff's didn't leave her and go to California and has been the rock that has gotten her through all of this. She highly recommends having a life coach/bff/birth coach present at every baby delivery and will definitely have one there again on her next baby.
Love,
Dan




9 comments:
oh how I miss Julianne's snoring, those babies are so lucky
Looks like someone just put out some fightin words to Cindy!! Not nice!
Little Carter certainly is a cutie! Can't wait to meet him in a few weeks:)
He is darling! Congratulations to your family!
What a BEAUTIFUL baby boy! Hope all is going well for both mom and Carter! We miss you and don't know when we will be able to meet the "little man" but I'll look forward to seeing pics on your blog!
Definitely a beautiful baby. We hope and pray that he gets to come home soon.
thanks dan for throwing me under the bus, i may never come home now!!!!
hmmm, this post is just screaming *JULIA* - I am still shocked that Julianne has allowed such a person to hack into her blog.....
I'm with you Ashley. I think someone's hacked into Julianne's blog. But, even still, thank you for the compliment, "Dan", I will be sure to be there for her on the next baby too.
Totally Julia... with that said, Can't wait for Carter to come home!!
Post a Comment