This is Christian at his class party on Friday. Nice face!

Yep, this is my belly already! No, I am not having twins!

This is my proof that I did take 9 pregnancy tests!

Boys making cookies on Sunday!

Cooper had a little incident with the bath faucet!

Santa paid a visit to our house last Saturday. I
dont think Colby liked it very much. Even now when I ask him about Santa he points to the door (because that is where he came in) and talks in his own language and tells me all about it!

Cooper on the other hand really enjoyed it!

So did Chase!

Christian was a little sceptical.

This was over a week ago- our poor Colby was so sick. We are happy that he is finally feeling better!
This was at our Ward Christmas party!
4 comments:
You sure have cute sons!
You sure have cute boys!!! Our email address is bjellsworth@qwest.net and our address is 2044 E. Vaughn Ave. Gilbert, Az. 85234
Merry Christmas!
JoLynn
I like how you chopped your head off for 'the belly shot' you nerd.
TWINS!!!!
Post a Comment