Merry Christmas to you too! I haven't been able to comment lately, but I wanted to say Congrats on being prego!! We are so excited for you. I bet your boys are excited. Do they want a brother or sister? I wish I could be there and have Eli play with Cooper. Melissa
Hi my name is Kaci. I am Kami Ellsworth's sister and typing from my mom's computer... Anywho... I find myself in your same prediciment... I am pregnant with my fifth baby and I am astronomically HUGE already at 7 weeks. I found so much comfort in your blog and will watch your progress.
6 comments:
We got your cute Christmas card. Thank you so much! We hope your Christmas was a Merry One.
JoLynn
Merry Christmas to you too! I haven't been able to comment lately, but I wanted to say Congrats on being prego!! We are so excited for you. I bet your boys are excited. Do they want a brother or sister? I wish I could be there and have Eli play with Cooper. Melissa
That baby counter on your page is freaking me out.
The baby freaks me out because it looks like a baby pig. and the cord that is sticking out...why the heck does that have to be there?! Honestly.
Where is your update? I just did mine...you are welcome.
Hi my name is Kaci. I am Kami Ellsworth's sister and typing from my mom's computer... Anywho... I find myself in your same prediciment... I am pregnant with my fifth baby and I am astronomically HUGE already at 7 weeks. I found so much comfort in your blog and will watch your progress.
Post a Comment