This will be easy for me this week..... I automatically have 6 things on my list! I am grateful for:
1. Dan- he is an awesome Dad and Husband. We are very fortunate that the job he has allows him to spend a lot of time with us. He is hot, smart, funny, and above all a good example.
2. Christian- he is a great big brother, a good friend, handsome, a great helper(most of the time), smart, and a great athlete.
3. Chase- funny, smart, handsome, does well at everything he tries, great cook, and when he decides he wants to help you he is the best helper!
These two (Christian and Chase) are going to read this and think that I like the other better. To both of you, I LOVE you equally!! You both have different and amazing talents and I am so grateful that you are both in our family. When you two get along, which I hope will be more often :) our home is fun and filled with love!
4. Cooper- lovable, quirky, imaginative, cute, athletic and very easy going!!
5. Colby- cuddle bug, funny, too smart, and a great helper!
6. Carter- sooo cute (I know, they all are cute), mommas boy, he is strong- just ask Christian who received a black eye from him last week! He is so smart and soooooo adorable!
7. Eternal Family- I am so grateful to know that my family can be together forever. We are not perfect but we do love each other and will be together FOREVER!

4 comments:
AWWWWWW!!!!!
You left out the most important person in the whole group YOU!!!!
Great idea! I love it enough that I may start doing something like this, as well. In regards to the older boys, have you ever read I Love You the Purplest? It is a great book!
That was too easy! Can't wait to see what you come up with next week! ;D
I love that idea! Dan does need to write something thoughtful about you:)
Post a Comment