1. Jules- She's the best wife I've ever had! Seriously though she is an awesome Mom and Wife. She takes great care of us. I love being married to my best friend.
2. My Boys- They are all great kids and have so many talents. I sometimes need to remind myself of how difficult it was for us to even have kids let alone be blessed with five healthy boys. Truly amazing and I learn so much from them.
3. Jules friends husbands- They make me feel better about myself!
4. The Troops- I really appreciate all the men and women who serve our country and keep us safe. I even feel guilty that I have never served and I get to be with my family everyday while they sacrifice so much for us.
5. History- I have always enjoyed learning about history because I believe if you know what happened in the past you know what can happen in the future. Hopefully we learn from our past mistakes but too often history repeats itself.
6. Friends and Family- I really appreciate all the people that I have had in my life as they have helped me to become the man that I am. I still have a lot to learn but I wouldn't have made it this far without the love and support of so many people.
7. 14 Years of Marriage- Yes I know we have a long way to go to catch my parents who are celebrating their 50th Anniversary this year but it's great that Jules and I are coming up on 14 years on Sept. 7th. We were together for 6 years before we got married so we have been together for the majority of our lives. No it's not always easy but we always keep trying to make time for each other, fall in love again, and head in the same direction. It takes a lot of work but most thing's in life that are truly rewarding do. Together Forever!
Thanks Jules for making me do this. I actually enjoyed it!
14 years ago
3 comments:
Not sure how Bart will take number three!!!! But love the rest!!! You are awsome Dan, thanks for being my BFF's husband!!!!
Good list, Dan! I think I'm going to try this, nothing like making a list of positives, right? We hear negatives so much that it's refreshing to just think about all of our blessings. Thanks for the reminder. You forgot to mention me though, Dan. However, I know you meant to. You're forgiven.
I really enjoyed reading your Sunday Sevens. You guys are a great family and I've sure enjoyed being able to read all about what you and your family are up to.
Take Care,
JoLynn
P.S. Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment