Life has been so busy but I wanted to take the time real quick to say how greatful I am for the many blessings in my life. Times are not easy but I know that if I focus on the blessings it is much easier to deal with the tough times...I love the song "count your many blessings name them one by one, and it will surprise you what the Lord has done." I am not going to list all of my MANY blessings right now but I did want to share these sweet notes Christian and Chase left for me after one rough night....
This one is from Christian and it reads, "Mom rules!!! P.S. You are not a bad Mom I love you!"

This is from Chase and it reads "Mom thanks for all of the things you do for me like by me cloths, take me places, mak diner. Happy Thanks Giveing."

Chase of course could not leave out his favorite parent. It reads, "Dad thanks for all the stuff you do with me like take me shooting, moticycling, you do a lot more stuff for me. Happy Thanks Giving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am greatful for all of you!
1 comment:
I hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving. Your little family is just darling! I know sometimes when there little it can be a bit overwhelming and there can be some pretty rough days, but as you know its all worth it! Hang in there and in a blink of an eye this to shall pass and it will be on to another season and time in life:)
Take Care,
JoLynn
Post a Comment