October 8, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Chase!

Chase Daniel King was born 8 years ago! He brings so much laughter and joy to our family! He was such a sweet little baby and SOOOO easy! I love you Chase!

He has always been so adorable and lovable!

This is how I remember him as a little kid- binky and silky! Don't you think Colby looks like this now???

He takes the best pictures!

Such a sweet boy!

He LOVED dressing up in costumes- EVERY DAY! He now LOVES Lego's and he loves to draw war pictures.


I know he is going to grow up and do amazing things!

He will get baptized this Saturday!

The Winters came tonight and decorated our tree with the #8 all over. Chase will be excited to see that in the morning.

Happy Birthday Chase- we LOVE you!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday to Chase!! He is so adorable!! Love him!!!

Cheryl said...

Happy 8th Birthday Chase!I'm so excited for him on this birthday... baptism... yeah!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a very handsome boy! I hope he has a great birthday!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! Your are such a sweet boy and we have enjoyed watching you grow up. Wish we could have made it to your baptism but we are so proud of you and your good choices. Keep it up!

*JULIA* said...

I see a little but of Colby in him but they look like they might possibly have different fathers...............???
We love Chase and we love his attitude! Happy Birthday Chase and thanks for telling your Dad that I yelled at you.