August 23, 2009

Long week....lots of pixs

Carter's birth announcement! If you didnt get one of these in the mail it is because I knew you would see it here on our blog! Thank you to Breba and Julia for all your help with this little project.

Girls night! It is always fun to get out with this group! Julia might not look like she is having fun but she really was! It was NOT a baby shower but my nice friends surprised me with this jogging stroller! I am SOOO excited- it is something that I REALLY wanted. THANK YOU!
Arielle, our friend and awesome babysitter is leaving us for College! We celebrated her birthday before she left. We will miss you Arielle- we will look forward to seeing you when you come home to visit.

This is Carter today with his blanket that Breba made!
My attempt at photography today....ha ha! Julia- do you see why I need you to take all the pixs??
Daddy and Carter
My parents (yes, I have a Dad) came for a quick visit.
This is my Dad.
The boys started school! Chase- 2nd grade
Christian- 4th grade. Love his style! Dan and I met in the 4th grade- scary huh!!?? :)
This one is for Big Ash!
Thank you again to EVERYONE who has helped us, stopped in to see us, sent us letters, prayed for us, etc. etc. over the last month. We feel so blessed to have such great friends and family!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Ok, so it's not just Zach that has to wear basketball shorts with every shirt! He wanted to wear them with a button down the other day! And for pete's sake Dan, put a blanket or a towel down for the baby to lay on...sheesh!

Tara said...

I wish you would have sent invitations out to more people for your shower....oh well, it was still super fun :) Love the pics, and so happy to see you have a dad.

Ashley said...

Great pics! Thanks for posting that clearly staged photo of Dan changing a diaper. Did he kick you out of the way real quick while you were changing Carter and pretend like he was doing it for the sake of this photo?? haha j/k

Team Burtenshaw said...

The birth announcement is adorable! and yay for the jogger too. So glad to see everything is going well. You deserve it!

katie said...

I am thinking you need another baby shower ASAP. I LOVE the pic of all the boys...I have been waiting to see it...the are definately the 5 cutest boys I have seen. I am pretty sure Owen never changed a diaper until they were 1...so props to Dan!!

Melissa and Matt said...

What a cute birth announcement! He looks beautiful. I so wish I could have been there for the girls night out. I miss girls nights. Maybe I should make some friends...
I love the look of all your boys together. You guys must have a lot of fun.

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love the birth announcement and the picture of your five boys sitting on the couch! That is too cute for words! You definitely need to blow up that picture and put it on your wall. I can't believe how much bigger Carter is than Parker! He has a lot of catching up to do! ha ha :)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like you have been very busy! It's so good to see you and your family all doing so well!!!

Take Care,
JoLynn