March 18, 2009

Wake me when it is over!!

I have been waiting for "it" to hit Christian and it finally did! He was kind enough to wait until I got home from basketball tonight! Thanks honey! Dan leaves for Vegas in the morning so I am on night duty with Christian. Oh, and Colby had a little "nap" while I was at basketball and decided to wake up of course shortly after I got home. So now he is up with me and the germ boy (Christian). I am sorry in advance to those Christian played with the other day- I hope the kids didnt share too many germs! I so hate the flu! I want to be in California so bad right now at the beach and hanging out with my family. Aghhhh! On the brighter side, I am very grateful that the rest of my family is feeling better, well almost, Colby is still having some issues but at least it is not the throwing up kind!

6 comments:

Mary said...

The baby to the left is creeping me out.

Tara said...

That Sucks!

katie said...

The flu always has the BEST timing! I LOVE it!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so sorry! That is awful!

JoLynn

Kizzy said...

omg...i am sorry for your not so fun spring break!

Joe and Dawn said...

All that on top of being pregnant. Yuck! Thanks by the way for not opening the door and sharing all your fun with us the other day:) I had no idea that was going on. Hope everyone is doing better now:)