February 24, 2011

"NO"!!

I knew this would happen sooner or later. It all started a few weeks ago when Carter started shaking his head no when I would ask him things. But, this week he started actually saying the word "no" and most of the times he does it with such attitude! Why did this have to happen!?! More and more I feel like I want to give my kids shrinking pills so they wont get any bigger! The teenage years are quickly approaching...aghh!
.
(Pause the music at the bottom of this page so you can hear the short video)

3 comments:

*JULIA* said...

how bout we take off the music at the bottom.......

Unknown said...

Aw... he's cute even when he says no! Maybe it's just Barney that is no longer on his playlist anymore...??
xxoo

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

And so it begins...its so sad when the little ones start having opinions too...don't you just wish they could stay young and SILENT forever! :)