Carter thinks he can do anything and everything his older brothers do...like riding a bike, pretending to pee in the toilet, climbing up on the top bunk to listen to his big brothers itouch, jumping on the tramp with the big boys, and even opening the door to the garage and going out by himself (this is a scary thing). He has started to refuse to sit in his high chair and wants to sit at the table like the big boys. Doesn't he know that I don't want another big boy...I want him to stay my little baby just a little longer!


Colby wanted to be a baby this day, I guess!




It is because he does all these things that his big brothers think he is the
"coolest little brother" ever!
1 comment:
Spencer climbs up to the top bunk too....but he can't get down. Safely anyway. Crazy! They are getting so big.
Post a Comment