YES, I am teaching Swim Lessons this Summer!
What: Swim Lessons
Who: Children 3 and up- If you have a child that is younger and want him/her to take lessons, please contact me.
When: June 14th- 18th (Monday thru Friday). You can choose either 9:30- 10:30am or 10:35-11:35am
Where: Cindy Winters pool: 4041 Park View Ln.
Glendale, Az 85310
Why: So your kids can swim and have fun this summer!
Cost: $40 for 5 classes
Please e-mail or call me if you are interested and/or have questions.
Please spread the word to anyone else that might be interested. Thank you!
-Julianne King-
623-780-8504
skyjules3@cox.net
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hey Julianne - I have my girls already signed up with ya @ 10:30. How big are you doing your classes, just wondering?
Also if you happen to do another week sometime in the summer, I am totally in. Thanks your the best.
Post a Comment