February 10, 2010

Miniature Chase


We got lots of comments today at the store when Colby insisted on bringing his baby and stroller to the grocery store! Don't worry, the baby was totally safe and buckled properly in Colby's car seat for the ride to the store and every where else we have gone in the last 2 days!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

love it!!!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That is so cute! I also loved your previous patience post also. It brought back a flood of memories to me! I especially remember Conner being a holy terror. I thought I may die with that child. I have to tell you that he is still a bit of a tease and busy body and he's 12 but we love him! And we have lots of fun memories of life because of Conner!

Good luck! Take care!
JoLynn

Rebekah's Mom said...

Don't tell Jay......he'll buy him some doll clothes, just like he did Chase! I love that little Colby!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Your boys are just too cute for words! Colby is being a little stinker but it's so cute at the same time that he is right next to you when you nurse Carter!! He doesn't want to feel like he's missing out on anything! ha ha. You've definitely got your hands full Julianne!!