December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Here is our Christmas card this year :) We went cheap and didn't mail them out so dont feel left out. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! 2010 is gonna be good, I can feel it!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm glad I read your blog religiously so I get a Christmas card from you. It's so cute!!! I'm thinking of doing the same thing or emailing it or something. You've encouraged me.

Merry Christmas!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I love the Christmas card. Those boys are so darling! I can't believe how big Carter is getting though, wow, time flies!

Take Care and enjoy your holidays!

JoLynn

P.S. Last year as 2009 approached I just had this feeling that 2009 was going to be a harder than normal year for us (and it was financially speaking). However, I have a good feeling about 2010. Things are going to be brighter!