September 20, 2009

These are the moments....

I NEVER want to forget these moments with my little man. I love this boy so much! Knowing this is our last baby I want to remember EVERY moment with him. He is THE BEST baby. I hope that these moments will be forever engraved in my memory.





These pictures were from today. Thank you to my photographer...Christian!

10 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What a very sweet little guy! He is just a doll! Enjoy him!!!

Cheryl said...

Great job Christian, on the photography!! I agree with you... enjoy him, they grow up too soon. What a doll!!!

Cindy said...

Love him, love him, love him!!! He is adorable, you just want to squish him!!!

Krista said...

Oh gosh!! He's so ADORABLE!! I want to come snuggle him!!!

Brianne said...

I have to say Christian did a pretty good job! That is such a sweet picture where he is smiling so big at you!! I just want to nibble on those rolls :)

The McLaws Family said...

What a cute little boy he is!!!!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

He is such a cutie!! I missed your post some how about your anniversary! I love the picture of you and Dan! You guys were so young and little!! :) Happy Anniversary! :)

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

So sweet! And look at you all hot and thin...who would guess you are the mom of FIVE BOYS!!! All of which are just to die for!
Hope all is well.

*JULIA* said...

I just thought you should document his very first laugh when I was holding him the other day. I think he was just remembering the first face he saw when he entered the world and was obviously very exited to see me again. Write that one down in his book.

Kaye said...

He is so stinkin cute.....you are a lucky mama!