August 31, 2008

Quick trip to California!

We decided Wed. night that we were going to tag along with Dan to California. He had a sales meeting there on Friday so Rhegan, the boys, my Mom, Mary and I all went to Disneyland (Dan met us later after his mtg.). We had a great time and I was so happy that MEP was able to come and have some fun before her next round of Chemo on Tuesday. Here are some pixs from Disneyland. The kids and I were there from 8am to 11pm! Party animals!





The next day we hit the beach (no pixs) and then we drove home. It was a fun QUICK trip!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

what a cute daughter Dan has!! thanks for letting her tag along!!

heidi said...

Hey we were there on Friday too...what a fun quick trip!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

That looks like so much fun! Those are sometimes the best trips, the ones where you just on the spur of the moment decide to just go. Good for you! I'm also glad Mary got to come and join all of you. Please let her know were thinking of her and praying for her!
Love, JoLynn

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

This made me SOOOO jealous! Disneyland has and will always be my favorite place. We grew up just 15 minutes from there and I spent most of my growing up years on space mountain! Oh I bet you just had a great time! Just the thought of it has brightened my day...THANKS!! And Mary is looking GREAT!! Good for her still being out and about...she must be exhausted!
Hope to meet you all soon...I am always hearing wonderful things about all of you!
Kam

The Richardsons said...

Glad you had a fun time. Mary looks super cute with her new look.